Monday, June 6, 2011

Congratulations...you're an accident waiting to happen...

Ok, maybe I’m being a buzz kill…but does it make anyone else nervous that a scary number of 17 and 18 year old drivers are cruising around with limited visibility??  Maybe it’s just me and maybe it’s because I’m on the road all day and have seen SOO many.  How long are those fancy graduation cars gonna last if the kid can’t see behind them?? Are they avoiding backing up, or just holding their breath and backing up on a prayer??  I’m not saying that 17/18 year old drivers are particularly hazardous, but isn’t anyone with massive graffiti on their back windshield hazardous??  Plus, it’s completely unoriginal…can’t parents think of a better way to celebrate their child’s achievements without taking the ‘semi’ out of their semi-unsafe car?? If it does only bother me…my bad :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers