Sunday, August 1, 2010

work in the mess....live in the clean

Ok...so apparently it's not possible for me to waste saturday. After the last post when I was okay with wasting a saturday, I had to get up to vacuum. I made it to around 10pm, then my minor OCD kicked in.

I can't leave dog fur on the floor, no matter what day it is...even when I'm determined to not do anything...I get this urge (not like a craving...like a pressure in my brain that won't let me focus on anything else)...hmmm

I guess at least I didn't have a bulging pressure on my brain to do more than vacuum.

The funny part is, I don't ever have that urge to clean my office. actually, I get pretty frustrated after i clean up my office because I can't find anything. At the end of each month, I organize all the paperwork in my office...partly because it's impossible to get the end-of-the-month paperwork done without organizing everything. Since the last working day of the month was Friday, I'm planning on a pretty rough monday...because it will take me about 6 minutes of looking for something before I think to look where it belongs instead of on a chair or desk. I feel like I need to put up a post-it up in my office to remind me that everything I'm looking for is exactly where it is supposed to be...at least for tomorrow.

I even have clothes in my office...scrub tops thrown onto the chair. But, I pity the fool that leaves a stray shirt or sock on the couch when I walk into the living room ((Paul plays the fool a lot))!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers