Tuesday, July 13, 2010

summer sans beach = :(


I wanna go to the beach!!!!! What is summer time without beach time??? Crap, it's just crap! For the last 2 years, we haven't made it to the beach before August...and it looks like that's going to be this year too. That's not the worst part, the worst part is that it will only be for 3, 4 days top. I haven't spent a week at the beach since our honeymoon...5 years ago. I would love to go to the beach for more than a long weekend. Here's our dilemma; money, house sitter, money, plants, money, dogs, money, jobs, money. Ok, so how the heck did my parents manage to take us all on a week long vacation every year? Supposedly, we make more money than our parents did and we deifinitely have less kids :). We always went on a week long vacation during the summer. My husband and I have vacation time that goes unused and vacation funds that are apparently going somewhere else. We even have multiple Florida friends that we would love to spend time with. I have made a summertime resolution for next year...we will have the funds and time to go to the beach for a whole week. And not weekend Myrtle Beach; Florida here we come!! Yay, I'm excited for next summer vacation :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers