Monday, December 27, 2010

SnowTastic!!!

At about 4am on Sunday, the snow started to fall.....at our house in South Carolina. I woke up at 8ish and sat outside bundled up on the front porch watching the snow fall. It was GORGEOUS!! Even the Minnesota hubby was impressed :)

It wasn't sticking until around noon, and then continued to snow and stick for the next couple of hours. The snow went from flurries to flakes and back again...so exciting!!!

Except that I had a head cold (still working on that one) and the hubby was passing a stone. On top of that, we were both dedicated to cleaning out the utility room and organizing a massive clothes donation. After a couple of hours of cleaning through dusty boxes...my head cold wasn't any better.

So...we didn't get to play in the snow because we were busy and didn't feel like it. You can tell how sick I felt since I ALWAYS play in the snow when given the opportunity :)

There is a little inconvenience that goes with snow at home...we WANTED Chinese food, but I wasn't driving in the ice and snow...

...we WANTED to go to Target, but I wasn't driving in the ice and snow...

I even had to delay my visits Monday morning due to frozen roads...

A total inconvenience...but completely SNOWTASTIC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers