Friday, November 26, 2010

to put up...or not to put up???

Every year, my mom and I go shopping on Black Friday. When I finally get home, I take a nap and then put up Christmas decorations. However, this year we took a very long and active family vacation that put us back home right before Thanksgiving. We were so sleep exhausted that we didn't even do a turkey dinner or bowling trip on Turkey Day. So, we definitely didn't go shopping this morning. I've been doing laundry and making grocery lists...I did do some shopping online today, but that was it...

Now, I'm sitting here with all of our Thanksgiving traditions thrown outta whack and laundry everywhere....and wondering if I want to attempt to take out the Christmas decorations today. I put up the decorations every year on the same day...but I haven't done any other tradition this Thanksgiving. So, do I cling to the one tradition that's left or do I just blow it off because nothing else has held up this year???

Why am I thinking so hard on when the decorations go up?? Yeah, I'll just put them up before the end of the weekend...or at least begin to put them up by the end of the weekend...or prepare to begin to put them up by the end of the weekend...

You know what?? I'm gonna finish the laundry and attempt a load of dishes.....we'll worry about the tree later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers