Thursday, October 28, 2010

why so tired???

The last couple of nights, both the hubby and I have slept through our alarm clocks...a pretty good sign that we have not been getting enough sleep. It's not that we are going to bed SO late or waking up SO early...so what up???

We watch TV in the bedroom...I know, I know...a big no-no for sleep health.

But, we've always done that...nothing new to have South Park going on in the background as I slip into sleep.

Actually, I have a much harder time falling asleep when the TV is off...

We've both had pretty long days at work...both hard and stressfull...but again, nothing really out of the oridnary.


Don't get me wrong, we both LOVE our jobs...but they are hard and can be VERY stressful.

So...what's the deal?? Do we need supplements or pills to get enough sleep?? Are we even old enough to take pills for that??

I REALLY don't want to be old enough to venture into the world of 'supplements to make your body do what it did on its own when you were younger"...yeah, REALLY not ready for that :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment

PitaPata Dog tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers